Jun 8, 2011

6/3/11-Race

I woke up after a restless night picking ticks off me and then fell promtly back to sleep. LeAnn had woken up earlier and went swimming, and pumping water letting me great fully catch a few more moments of sleep. She came back exhausted after pumping for an half an hour to get a few water bottles full. Then since i was still sleeping continued to make me breakfast wary of last nights mishap she did everything to make this the perfect meal for a boy who was so troubled. I woke up to a wonderful smell. And came out just in time to see her putting the Cinnamon, the finishing touch on a wonderful bowl of out meal. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I yelled and raced toward her. But it was to late, i had put curry powder in the Cinnamon bottle to save on space. I guess recycling isn't always the best option. We biked the rest of the day and hard at that. We realized we could get to LeAnn's house in Foley tonight if we raced, then for some reason 8 pm decided to be are goal. It was 7pm and we were 15 miles out and there was a dirt road ahead of us. But we raced each other home. She won. dang gear (of which i was carrying most i might add).

No comments:

Post a Comment