Jul 25, 2011

Day 54 Preparing for Canada (LeAnn)

After resting and recovering in one of the most beautiful places on earth for almost a week, I regained most of my strength and energy. Ben's aunt Val has been the most amazing host I have ever had and has taken very good care of us. She has cooked us some of the best vegetarian dishes I have tasted and I feel very lucky to be here. Her home has a very peaceful and rejuvenating feel and I have loved being able to spend some time here.

Ben is still not feeling quite up to par. He has pretty severe pain in his mouth and still hasn't been able to eat  as much. We are hoping to be able to leave for Canada sometime toward the end of this week, and still have a lot of preparation to do before we head out on the last leg of our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment